VINSURE applies a basaic 5-step process for handling claims. Whether you’ve been involved in a multiple car pile-up or a fender bender, or experienced a fire, burst pipe or natural disaster, or an onthe-job injury, we follow the same process to see every claim through from start to finish.
Here's what we do:
1. Assign the Claim
When we receive your claim, we assign it to a claims professional. We may assign multiple representatives and external independent professionals based on the complexity of your claim; this is to ensure that the necessary expertise is used to keep our promise of a fair settlement.
2. Make Contact
Our claims professional will contact you to:
• Gather facts surrounding your loss
• Review your coverage
• Explain how your claim will be handled
• Schedule an in-person appointment
3. Assess and Evaluate
Your claims professional will then:
• Determine whether the loss is covered
• Inspect and document damage
• Interview witnesses or other involved individuals
• Take photos and samples (if needed)
• Obtain reports from relevant third parties
• Evaluate your claim
4. Conclude and Resolve
We aim to resolve your claim in a fast and fair manner. This would result in either of the following:
• A payment being made; or
• An explanation regarding why there would be no payment in relation to your claim
5. Close the Claim
Once we've concluded and resolved your claim under the terms of the relevant policy, we close the claim.