Home » Insurances » Third Party Motor Insurance

Third Party Motor Insurance

Covers your liability for death or bodily injury to other persons and damage to the property of other persons.

Third Party Fire and Theft:

Provides Third Party cover and also loss or damage to your vehicle by fire, explosion, self-ignition, lightning, burglary, housebreaking and theft.

Documents Required

  • Valuation of Motor Vehicle – if comprehensive insurance is required (evaluators)
  • Registration of Motor Vehicle
  • Valid Driver’s Licence
Request a quote